14.Seminars by Exhibitors
Exhibitors can purchase seminar time and use it for presentations of
new technologies and products.
Please fill in the designated column in the exhibition application form,
and send it to the Management Office.
14.1 Available times and dates
10:30 a.m. to 5:15 p.m., January 26 & 27, 2006
|10:30 a.m.–1:15 a.m.
||10:30 a.m.–11:15 a.m.
|11:30 a.m.–12:15 p.m.
||11:30 a.m.–12:15 p.m.
|12:30 p.m.–1:15 p.m.
||12:30 p.m.–1:15 p.m.
|1:30 p.m.–2:15 p.m.
||1:30 p.m.–2:15 p.m.
|2:30 p.m.–3:15 p.m.
||2:30 p.m.–3:15 p.m.
|3:30 p.m.–4:15 p.m.
||3:30 p.m.–4:15 p.m.
|4:30 p.m.–5:15 p.m.
||4:30 p.m.–5:15 p.m.
- Each session should be 45 minutes in length or less.
- Any number of sessions can be used for one or multiple topics.
- Exhibitors may apply for up to two consecutive sessions for any one topic.
- Final seminar dates and times will be determined by lottery after the application period.
- If the number of applications exceeds the total available number of sessions, sessions might be limited.
14.3 Usage fees (45-minute session)
|A-type: Up to 30
||¥42,000 (including tax)
|B-type: Up to 50
||¥63,000 (including tax)
|C-type: Up to 100
||¥126,000 (including tax)
The above usage fees include the following costs:
- Podium, chairs with writing boards for audience, whiteboard, PA equipment, overhead projector, liquid crystal projector, screen, laser pointer
- Program board in front of the room
- Reception desk
- Additional equipment or materials as necessary can be ordered separately. Expenses for such additional materials shall be borne by users.
14.4 Seminar objectives
Seminars should be limited to presentations of information, new technologies, new products, and/or progress of technological developments related to the user's exhibit.
14.6 PR assistance
It is generally the responsibility of the user to gather participants
for seminars. However, the Management Office will assist users by
publicizing the seminar program as follows:
- In the Information Letter
- On the Fair Web site
- In the Guidebook distributed to all visitors at the exhibition
- On-site signs including announcements, locations and guidance to locations
- Users shall prepare seminar documents (50 copies for A-type, 70 for B-type, 120 for C-type).
- User shall arrange for personnel to distribute documents to participants at the seminar location.
- Copies should be prepared at each booth for exhibition visitors who cannot attend seminars.
14.8 Audience data and surveys
Visitor data is recorded at the reception desk for each seminar.
Reports on audience data will be presented to exhibitors on CDROM
after the Fair. Exhibitors may use this data for conducting
14.9 Cancellation and Reduction of Seminar Spaces
Exhibitors who cancel or reduce their seminar size for any reason
shall bear the following penalties, plus consumption tax.
|Sept. 12 – 30
||50% of seminar fee
|Oct. 3 – Nov. 11
||80% of seminar fee
|Nov. 14 or after
||Entire seminar fee