Magillem: Company Profile
- Magillem provides to customers in the electronic industry tools and services that drastically reduce the global cost of complex design.
- Magillem has developed an easy to use, state of the art platform solution to cover electronic systems design flow challenges in a context where complexity, interoperability and design re-use are becoming critical issues to manage design cycle time of SOC.
- Our vision is that new methodology tools should adapt to the trends in SoC design and help streamline the design flows without disrupting existing process.
- First-tier customers in electronics and industrial systems :
Texas Instruments, Bosch, Qualcomm, ST microelectronics, NXP, STEricsson, Thomson, Sonics, European Space Agency, Thales, Alstom, Astrium, EADS Airbus..
- Listed on Euronext in Paris in Nov 2009 (MLMGL FR0010827741)
- Composed of an RTL Packager, an extended Assembly, a dedicated Register tool and a complete Generator environment Magillem solution offer the most complete IP-XACT based environment.
- Current customers measured a 6 to 9 acceleration factor on assembly compared to any other process.
2. Magillem Design Life
- Completing Magillem Solution with capabilities like IP-Update, design Diff&Merge, MDL provides a collaborative environment
- Allow our customers to manage Multi team, multi site systems creation and their life cycle.
3.Magillem Sequence Editor
- MSE creates the bridge between Hardware and Software allowing for integrated HW/SW co development.
- 100% coherency between the HW and Software running on it, synchronized documentation, code coverage
Shinagawa Intercity Tower-A Level 28
2-15-1, Kounan, Minato-ku, Tokyo