JEITA Semiconductor Board member companies
invite core users to the exhibition. Being an
exhibition hosted by industry groups, there will be
opportunities to mix with key industry figures.
Fujitsu Semiconductor Limited, Panasonic Corporation, Renesas Electronics Corporation,
Sony Corporation, Toshiba Corporation
EDSFair2011January Exhibition / Visitors Profiles
To create a synergy with the simultaneously-hosted ET, the exhibition is
run with a sense of community. In addition to traditional EDSFair vital
clients, there are opportunities to mix with new visitor groups.
New visitor groups expected to attend
♦System manufacturer hardware designers
ET2010 Exhibition / Visitors Profiles
Including the period of the
forerunner, EDA TechnoFair,
this will be the 19th time this
event will be staged. The
EDSFair has developed a
high standing within related
companies exhibit at the Fair.
EDSFair2011 Jan. Exhibitors List
- AET, INC.
- Aldec-Japan K.K.
- ANSYS Japan K.K.
- Apache Design Solutions,KK
- Applistar Corporation
- The DINI Group
- AT DESIGN LINKS CORPORATION
- Accelicon Technologies, Inc.
- ATopTech Co.,Ltd
- ATRENTA KK
- AWR Japan
- Berkeley Design Automation, Inc.
- Cadence Design Systems, Japan
- INNOTECH CORPORATION
- ARM K.K.
- hd Lab, Inc.
- Calypto Design Systems, Inc
- CM Engineering Co., Ltd.
- Chubu Toshiba Engineering Corporation
- TOSHIBA INFORMATION SYSTEMES(JAPAN) CORPORATION
- NIPPON SYSTEMWARE CO., LTD.
- Magillem Design Services
- CALYPTO DESIGN SYSTEMS, K.K.
- Carbon Design Systems Japan K.K.
- CM Engineering Co., Ltd
- CreDist, Inc.
- DELL JAPAN INC.
- UnivaUD Japan Office
- CYBERNET SYSTEMS CO., LTD
- CyberTec Inc.
- Jasper Design Automation
- EDN Japan
- FORTE DESIGN SYSTEMS
- FUJITSU LIMITED
- INNOTECH CORPORATION
- Arteris Inc.
- Avalent Technologies, Inc.
- Calypto Design Systems, Inc.
- Duolog Technologies Ltd.
- Jazz Semiconductor, Subsidiary of Tower
- MoDeCH Inc.
- Target Compiler Technologies N.V.
- Interoperable PDK Alliance
- Springsoft, Inc.
- Synopsys, Inc.
- IVIS Co., Ltd.
- JEITA ECcenter EDA Standard WG
- Kaimon Co., Ltd.
- KANEMATSU ELECTRONICS LTD.
- MENTOR GRAPHICS JAPAN CO., LTD.
- GLOBALFOUNDRIES Japan Ltd.
- Semiconductor Manufacturing International(Shanghai) Corp.
- ARM K.K
- FUJITSU SEMICONDUCTOR LIMITED
- National Instruments Japan Corporation
- Xilinx K.K.
- MunEDA GmbH
- Nihon EVE K.K.
- Nihon Synopsys G.K.
- Oracle Corporation Japan
- PHYSWARE INC
- PROTOtyping Japan Corp.
- IRIS Technologies, Inc.
- KaiSemi LTD.
- Pulsic Japan Limited
- Sangyo Times, Inc.
- Semiconductor Technology Academic Research Center
- SPINNAKER SYSTEMS INC.
- CAST Inc.
- Verific Design Automation Inc.
- SPRINGSOFT K.K.
- TANNER RESEARCH JAPAN K.K.
- TEKLATECH A/S
- JEVeC Village
- ASTRON. Inc.
- Gem Design Technologies, Inc.
- Giga Hertz Technology
- Liquid Design Systems Inc.,
- Japan EDA Venture Consortium (JEVeC)
- Jedat Inc.
- Keirex Technology Inc.
- Trigence Semiconductor, Inc.
- Mathematical Systems Inc.
- TOOL CORPORATION
- Emerging Company Area
- A-R-Tec Corporation
- Kobe University Nagata Lab.
- Hiroshima University Yoshida Lab.
- AVERY DESIGN SYSTEMS
- BEEcube Inc.
- Blue Pearl Software
- DOCEA POWER
- HD Lab
- Dorado Design Automation, Inc.
- IC Service, Ltd
- CMSC, Inc.
- IST, Inc.
- Lynguent, Inc.
- NANGATE, INC.
- NextOp Software, Inc.
- POLYTEDA Software Corporation
- REAL INTENT, INC.
- Signal Process Logic Inc.
- Synkom Co.,Ltd.
- Micrologic Design Automation
- ClioSoft Inc
- Amiq EDA
- TOPS Systems Corp.
- Vennsa Technologies, Inc.
- University Plaza
Ehime University Higami and Takahashi Laboratory
- Hiroshima University, Laboratory of Algorithm Engineering
- Kyushu Institute of Technology, Kajihara/Wen Laboratory
- Kyushu Institute of Technology, Nakamura Laboratory
- Nagoya University, Embedded and Real-Time System Laboratory
- Osaka University, Imai and Takeuchi Laboratory
- The University of Aizu, Saito Laboratory
- Tokai University, Shimizu Naohiko Laboratory
A variety of high interest programs aimed at
design technology developers such as
semiconductor companies will be implemented.
A large number of such developers are invited
to take part to gain information that could only
be gained at the exhibition venue.
Previous EDSFair conferences and special programs report
♦ExhibitorsEseminars 82 sessions / Total No. of attendees 2,491
♦Keynote speech 235 attendees
♦Special stage sessions 5 sessions / Total No. of attendees 1,090
♦Emerging Company Guided Tour 3 times / Total No. of participants 122
♦EDSFair Happy Hour Over 200 participants
Fully utilizing the publicity power of the
EDSFair, information on the latest technology is
steadily provided to core targets. Industry
topics will be raised in line with the staging of
the event in November.
Activities by hosts to attract visitors (previous achievements)
♦Published latest information on the official website: Over 250,000 visits to the website
♦Distributed latest information via the Official Mail Magazine: Over 80,000 distributions
(host member companies, supporters, partner organizations, and magazine media, etc.)
: Over 45,000 distributions
♦Distributed press releases: 32 releases
The total number of press releases previously distributed by exhibitors and hosts
Distribute latest information before, during and
after the exhibition through the intense coverage
activities of media partners. A large number of
articles will be published, such as EDSFair special
features, via media including specially-established
websites and mail magazines.
EDSFair Media Partners